Statisticians wanted at the Tennesean!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Buddy of mine has a college sports blog... about an SEC team.. He gets maybe 100-200 visitors a day and he scores free SEC press passes to basketball and football games. All he does is calls up the media director's office, says he's with such and such.com and he gets emailed instructions on who to talk to about his pass. Shows up at the venue, goes to will call, puts the pass around his neck and goes to the press section.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

That's what people with bad grammar say.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Shhh, wg53 is lurking.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If you want that call, it might be a good idea to know how to actually spell Tennessean. lol

Sounds like a pretty easy job with decent money. If I was done with school, I'd be all over it.

I'm honestly surprised you shared this info with everyone. I sure as hell wouldn't have (if I was trying to get the job). Wouldn't even tell my best friend.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How ironic

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I'm no grammar nazi, but I admit it does annoy me that you will use the wrong tense of too/to/two a lot

:grrhee:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sorry too hear that

:rimshot:

ok Im sorry it bothers you but I know it really iritates others that I kinda sorta enjoy irritating

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Don't they all work for Gannett since Gannett owns the paper?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Speaking of print journalism it is just not a very profitable business these days even though most cities have only one real major paper.

Rupert Murdoch wants to separate his print business from his broadcast and entertainment business, i assume that's the reason. The Tribune company filed bankruptcy and had to sell the Cubs and the NY Times is always struggling.

The Times Picayune in New Orleans does not deliver every day any longer.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if you call working in a customer service call center somewhere in Montana the same as working in Nashville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar