Statements on Vince From team mates!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

A nice fluff piece from the official website which may or may not be the way it is. But the reality is, he will be here until Bud dies or he does something really stupid and gets himself traded.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You sound like you want him to go! Good fan you are!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

From PK, who definitely is no VY fan

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/17968/why-theres-a-new-round-of-debate-on-vy

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince Young just can win with people. It's gotta be frustrating for him. He's played 1 bad game and good to great the rest of them and there's still something putting him down.

Hopefully this week will shut more people up.

5. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

coming off a bye week, which makes it more frustrating that the team & the QB's (Vince & Kerry both sucked) looked like

Pittsburgh makes that 2 ty games

yeah, against a weak Washington team is a true measure of how great a QB is performing

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, these people were lapping it up in the other thread, where 'my sources told me' but yet you have quotes from team mates and facts from PK of all people and still nothing.

Some of you people are a joke.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Vince didn't look bad to me. He was thrown into a crappy situation and the defense fell apart (probably due to exhaustion) in the second half when he was in. He made some good passes though. Not once this season has Kerry looked like the better choice, and when Vince is clearly not injured I see no real reason why Jeff wouldn't start him

8. Daves not here

60.4 QB Rating + a lost fumble ?

I wonder what "looked good" means to you

9. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Coming into a game cold when you aren't expecting it, starting off in a hole and still outplaying the "starting" QB isn't exactly a bad week. Fumbles happen when DEs don't get blocked. INTs happen when you are down 2 scores and trying to force something on 4th down. It's just the way it is. Vince didn't have a great game, but he played well enough to not warrant negative attention, but that is all he has recieved all week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Daves not here

the score was tied when Vince came into the game ... that doesn't fly

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20101114015

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar