State of the Franchise Thursday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

NFL Total Access will air the Titans State of the Franchise this Thursday for anyone interested. I haven't seen times posted, but I am sure they will repeat it most of the day.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think i might watch ppl critizise our offseason some more

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no one ever takes the Titans seriously until it's week 10 and we are a game or more out in front holding down first place. screw the media types. the talking heads don't know jack. all they want to say is vy can't this and vy won't that. screw those bullocks. we don't need to pay any mind to their itsy bitsy ant brain thinking. what do they know anyways? they are all just a bunch of homers anyhow so f 'em and their no credibility having, peyton manning jock sniffing ways. just let them sleep on us. no one thought we's do jack last year and thanks to TH, KVB, PMJ, KB, VY and 48 other guys the Titans climbed back to 8-8... piss on them, the critics, the know nothings... they don't know jack. we have Vince. That's about all I need to know.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Great post Bipolar. Titans coverage outside of Tennessee can get really screwed up.

Example - I was watching a local DC sports show last night they reported that Pac had gone to court this past week and made it sound like it was for the Vegas stuff.

As a Titans fan who reads this forum, I know that there was a postponement of Pac's court date this week and that it was for a GA issue.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:werd:

Postponed until the middle of May. No one knows a team like it's true fans who scour the net everyday for the latest updates.

What happened to us last year should be reason enough for fans not to torture themselves into believing the sky is falling.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Can someone PLEASE upload this to youtube or somewhere on the net! Broke college students cant afford the NFL net work:shake:

7. i cant get nfl network either, parents dont wanna pay for something a kid will only watch for titans stuff

8. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Don't hold back, Bipolar. Tell us how you really feel. I agree with you as far as you went.:grrhee:

It will be interesting to see how many, if any, national or Monday night games we get this year. I will guess, zero MN and 1 national.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

....don't forget Bironas, i cant beleive some titans fans actually wanted him out earlier in the season....

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have no confidence in Bironas. I couldn't tell you why but with him kicking I just have bad thoughts (even when he has a few game winners)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar