State of the AFC South...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, they just showed the nationwide vote on the winner of the AFC South.

Colts - 68% (49 states)
    Texans - 23%
    Titans - 8%
    Jags - 1%

It's sad how so many people are gaga for Gayton. Due to the fact that Arian Foster had the game of his life against a Sun Belt Conference defense, they're jumping all over the Texans' bandwagon.

I can understand the majority of votes going to the Colts just because they've won the division six out of the last seven years, but 49 states and 68%??? That's ridiculous. Too much hate. And then the Texans get more love than us? Completely illlogical considering they got destroyed by the Cowboys and Giants at home (teams we beat on the road), but whatever... and they struggled against the Raiders.

We are currently 5th in points per game. We have allowed the fewest points of any team in our division. We are 3rd in the league in net points. We have CJ.

8% of the country will be right.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

lololol yeah the Jags are better than the Titans. You seem like a pretty smart fan, but damn you post some asinine stuff.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Jags are actually playing pretty good so far. You never know. I actually said that based on the Titans schedule.

I saw that ESPN poll too. Amazing how we didn't even carry one state. Not even Tennessee though the Titans would win the AFC South. I suppose when most the state is full of Peyton Manning fans over the Titans that happens. God, I hate the Vawls.

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I love the Vols but hate Manning as a Colt. When he was in Tenn. I loved him but he's not here anymore and people need to move on. I hate Colt fans that are only Colt fans because of Manning...

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they all have Redskin Shuler jerseys in the back of their closets

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did the Texans win Texas? I didn't catch the other state.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Just goes to show how people are conditioned to respond based on what ESPN tells them. On FB over 60% of the people picked Dallas to beat us. Houstons lost to Dallas and New York, two teams we beat. But ESPN dubbed Houston to be a surprise team with a lot of fancy offense so they must be good so people buy into it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree and if they were real Vols fans, that had no interest in the Titans, they should've at least become Broncos fans for Al Wilson instead of becoming sheep of the choke artist.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The nice thing is that as long as we don't start dropping games left and right, we'll really earn whatever our position is in the last six weeks. Sweep the division or go 5-1 and we're in the playoffs. However, even a 3-3 record in the division will pretty solidly knock us out.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It looks like the AFC South is even more open now.

Jaguars - We'll they are horrible.
    Colts - Collie and Clark just went down, that's Mannings #1 and #3 target. Plus Addai is hurt, pretty sure he's playing though. Sanders & Bullitt have gone down with injuries as well.
    Texans - DeMeco Ryans just went down. He's they're D captain and one of the best players on there D. Big loss.

Hopefully we can stay healthy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar