starting to hate Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

This is far from Lockers fault man. Be real. This is on the coaching staff. Players get hurt, it happens, but put the blame on the right person. I've got absolutely no problem saying Munch and his staff need to go and we really need to see if Rusty can be a good #2 or if that needs addressed this offseason as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You are nothing more than a hallucinating descendant of psychotic pig bowels,
    you risible mouthful of grisly rodent droppings and surly accumulation of uneducated monkey zits.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

lol epic thread. Awesome. YEA $&%^# LOCKER! HES THE CAUSE OF ERRRRTHING!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe the Giants will win it all again, I had a nice time at their parade last year.

5. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

Get a clue. The medical staff and the head coach dictate whether or not a player is fit to play.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

shoot... i could've swore i ignored Titanswillwin.....
    wait a minute...

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He originally was hurt on the pats play where the ****ing refs blew the call remember?

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i havent been on here in awhile and it see they got rid of the it sucks button....terrible decision cause this thread would have alot of them

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

you might as well go back to where you were... i feel like reading some of these posts have made me dumber..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar