Starting Runningback's Rotated Throughout Preseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont know if everyone already knew this, but Chris Brown starting last game meant nothing, Fisher is rotating all 3 running backs during the preseason, this friday vs the pats it is LenDales turn to go against the first team, then the following week vs the bills it will be chris henry's turn. Fisher also said he expects White to win the battle, simply because the more carries he has, the better he gets, lmao. thoughts?

2. The more carries that he gets the better he gets. Does he mean like getting in a groove, because im sure it would be like that for all backs. Does he mean at practice its making him better, because im also quite sure that its like that for all the others. So to me that is bs.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It means that he's a big, strong, back, and has the ability to wear down opposing defenses. That's the kind of RB that Fisher likes. Unless he really falls down on the job, or Henry really takes off, it's Lendale's job.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so far, preseason production:

LenDale White: 1pt
    Chris Brown: 1pt
    Chris Henry: 2pts

chris henry by far did the best last preseason game, not only rushing, but he put some key blocks down for rattay, and he did play a little with the first team, there is a position on special teams that plays right next to the kicker on the kickoff, he takes alot of beating, henry showed he can hit and be hit.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Whats with ur sig^? You have Henry's # all messed up and put the #42 on bulluck in the back picture.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

its abstract, im getting ready to change it, i like another one.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i messed the number up on purpose, and thats the ONLY picture of henry out there in full uniform. so i had to use bulluck, and the numbers from chris hope.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

is that sig bettter>?

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah sweet sig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar