Starting RB. Make the Final Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Forget polls , forget weight , forget jersey numbers who will be our starting runningback week 1 against Jacksonville. My vote goes for this man. And after watching this video theres no reason why you should have any doubt that he cant carry our team.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfvopCJtGnE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfvopCJtGnE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll agree right now LenDale would/should get the starting nod over what I saw Saturday in camp. I believe, however, that it will be Brown because he blocks better than LenDale.

But that video is ridiculous. It was more a testament to the line than LenDale. Did you see the size of the holes?

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

LenDale no doubt. He'll be able to handle the carries, he has amazing power, surprising quickness, great pop, and is a Fisher type back. I still got a feeling Henry will not pan out.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Chris Brown is a very good blocker. He had a few key blocks vs. Houston last season including the one that sparked VY's OT run. The duo this year will be White and Brown. Maybe Henry can do some special teams work, but I don't think he gets over 50 carries this year. Kenny Irons was #1 on our board and the Bengals shocked us...

6. thats what i saw as well, u could drive an 18 wheeler thru some of those holes, but lendale does have some pretty nice moves especially for how big he is, but it seems like he gets tripped up to easily

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

LenDale White has excellent vision and amazing power. Yes that oline was good but USC had two great backs, I don't think anyone would argue that Reggie Bush is good...

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I thought for a second that you were going to make some kind of Lendale-18 wheeler comparison

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Yeah the holes were huge, but LenDale's vision is unbelieveable.

10. nah, i never got onto the whole LenWhale wagon that 3/4 of the board was on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar