Starters to see extensive action Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans starters will likely play about 45 snaps Saturday against Atlanta, in what amounts to a dress rehearsal for the season opener.

Coach Mike Munchak said the defensive starters would likely be on the field for one series in the third quarter, while the offensive starters will be on the field for one or two series in the third.

“We’re not going to be trying a lot of different things and showing too much, but we’ll be doing enough to where we put points on the board,” Munchak said. “We’ve got to get confidence. This will be as close as we’ll get to the real game.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News, Training Camp

Source: Titans Insider

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Pumped to see what a little bit of game planning can do for for D. They haven't looked good at all. Downside is we're playing the Falcons and really no defense has looked good against them.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Christ. I'm not watching another vanilla crap fest. If they aren't going to run anything real, just let the starters sit and not get injured.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There you have it. No schematic excuses this week.

5. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

Run for 2 yards, run for 1 yard, incomplete pass, punt. I can't wait!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its not 2012 anymore, this offense can move the chains

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

Yeah I know but that experience scarred me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes you will :titanslogo:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Ugh, preseason should be over with already.

Stop playing the damn starters for "extensive" time before someone gets hurt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

member game 1 when munch had locker in longer than shananananahan had in cousins....weird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar