Starter Questions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 31, 2008.

?
  1. Tulloch

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. Fowler

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Who should start at these positions

i also wanted more than just that....but i guess u can only hv one poll..so the other can just be written i guess

G - Loper or Amano - although amono has been our primary backup...i think i like loper more

RB - White or Henry - im just dyin for henry to start...im hopin our new RB coach can help henry with his 'where he's looking' problems

i wont even include WR for now....

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I like Tully at MLB and I think Amano has done a good job at guard but like the idea of having the camp battle and for now I still like White over Henry.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Tulluch for sure, he is a smash mouth guy for being on the smaller side and plays with alot of heart

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Fowler. Only because I want him to miraculously turn into a Probowler cause we snaked him from the Cowboys! Is that so wrong?

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

In an ideal world with what we got at the moment i'd like White to have 50% of the carries,Henry 30% and Hall 20%.Hall looked like Alstott last season,sometimes taking 3 guys to bring him down. I don't care who starts,depends on the first play called.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fowler. We're paying him more than Tulloch, so unless there's a massive increase in ability this offseason, he keeps the starting job.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Tully should start hands down he proved that vs. the Chargers.

I don't get why people wouldn't want Tully to start. Younger, faster, quicker, bigger play maker, and a higher ceiling. He def. showed up in that Chargers game and caught my eye.

Loper over Amano no doubt. Amano is by no means starting material. He got pushed around and pancaked on several occasions by UDFA Ed Johnson (PSU alum). Loper is a big physical dude who played pretty well at G last season.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's terrible reasoning.

turn on any of the last three games last year and compare tulloch's play to flower's best game and you'll see who should be starting.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Fowler, he's cuter.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

even worse reasoning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar