Start Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitansfan1

TNTitansfan1 Camp Fodder

A Change Maybe Needed

Fellas,
    I hate to tell you, but Vince may not be our answer. The guys is a tremendous player, but Fisher is too old school to switch quarterbacks now. And the spark he would provide, I am unsure if he even fits the scheme that Hermindinger runs. I believe a change maybe need. A buddy of mine told me the Titans lack a little thing called "Prestige." Yes Fisher has taken us to the play-offs, and the the big game once, but we still lack that ultimate win. I have heard rumblings we may need to hire someone like a Brian Billick. Someone who isn't old school or even someone who is a little more innovative and spreads the field a little more.

Personally, I think a QB change is needed. It probably won't be this year, but definately next year. My suggestion would be Jason Campbell from the Redskins. I think he would suit our system just fine.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If there's one thing you can count on with Vince is lots of turnovers.

3. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

mail it in and grab tebow

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's with everyone's love affair with Campbell on this forum? He kinda sucks.

And drafting Tebow would be a HUGE setback to this team. Keep Tebow far far away from Nashville.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was firm on keeping VY off the field, but after this week, I'm firmly in the "who gives a Sh!# category."

Looking forward to the draft. Can't wait for that.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Playing Young will just show us what to do next year.

7. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

If VY started from day 1, IMHO we would be 3-1 or with our horid defense, at least 2-2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar