Start Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i agree with everything but the Wr thing..they were open on more occasions than last year but Kerry threw poorly...i don't think Vince will do much better but might as well see if "the future" has a future..what are we gonna do..lose?..already happening..start Vince..Fire the DC and/or bring in some experienced corners

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yep... Put Vince In.

This is becoming bad. Really bad. Really, really bad.

I wear a Titans' hat everyday into work... but they are reeeeeeally making it difficult to wear Titans' attire when you don't live in Tennessee... :ha:

3. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

If you can find it in your heart to wear a Titans hat tomorrow, let us know. It would be an achievement. I almost want to rip off my Titans bumper sticker before I leave the house in the morning.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

At the very least... I live in Cincinnati. So... the other fans are Bengal fans. Unfortunately, the Bengals are doing decent so far this season. :ha:

5. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

you guys MUST put VY in, not only vs. my colts (Because he gives the defense the shivers) but you need to think about the future and get this guy ready now

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Vince Young gives your defense the shivers? :ha:

7. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

yea not sure where swearing is on this board, but for real I hate when he breaks containment, im sure you remember that little game vs. USC lol

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I remember that game but it's meaningless to me. You'll win the game next week regardless of QB. Young just gives you a better chance to win.

9. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

doubt young will turn it over as much as KC, and if fisher has the nuts, put together a dope wildcat against us, we didnt do so well against it

10. dpool2002

dpool2002 Camp Fodder

I believe that Kerry will start against Indy. And if he preforms really badly, they will start vince the following week against New England. If he plays okay, I expect him to start against NE and after we lose to drop to 0-6, he'll put Vince in.

This season is over. I don't care if we did it from 1-4 or not. Indy is too good and after they beat us next week, we'll be 0-5 and they'll be 5-0 which means we don't have a prayer of a chance for the division.

Then you'll have the bengals, patriots, Jets, steelers, ravens, chargers and broncos (who are 4-0) all competing for 3 division titles and 2 wildcard spots. They will all lead us by 4+ games probably.

There is no way we can catch that many teams. After we lose this week, we'll have to win AT LEAST 10 of 11. After next week, we'll still have the Colts, Patriots, 49ers, Chargers and Cardinals (all teams that are better than us) left on the schedule. We also have a tough game at Seattle.

We'll have won 3 of our last 13 games (12 of which with Kerry at QB)
    The season is over. Play Vince. Find out how good he is. All he can do is win us more games. At worse, we continue at our pace and win a couple games. And we know that he is no longer an option, and then draft a quarterback.

I can't believe the coaches and front office wouldn't recognize that. I'll say this, at this rate we'll go from the top of the win column to the bottom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar