Start Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

It sure looked like the entire team quit on Jeff today. Maybe they want Vince to get his shot. If not start him anyway and let's start looking forward to the upcoming draft "if" he fails.

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

The sad thing it did look like the Team quit I can't believe a Fisher team would quit. It seems to me that we need to change of coach.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Maybe if Vince plays well, his energy will transfer to defense

4. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

thanks

thanks for the honest reply. I wondered "if my mind was playing tricks on me".

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm a Vince supporter, but this is the most ridiculous thing I've read all day.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Won't happen unless Bud makes the call or there is a change in coaching staff. Guaranteed

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was wanting VY in the game today... what else was there to lose? get em in there and if he shines then....

8. FBT's Lap Dog

FBT's Lap Dog Camp Fodder

Change for change's sake makes no sense. Unless your team can find a defense and some WR's that can get open more ofter....it wouldn't matter if you had Peyton or Brady back there.

Just my $.02.....

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes it would matter, Titans would have a QB then

10. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Change matters

It would not be for change's sake. Unless you think Collins is in the same category as Favre or Warner, it's change for the future.

I submit Vince will not show his true ability unless he has real game experience. Not saying he is not committed to good practices. I just don't know how he looks in practice. I do believe some players do perform better in real game situations. If Vince is not one of them, we will know soon enough. I think that is what the Raiders are looking to find out about Jamarcus this season. Unfortunately for Vince (and maybe Jamarcus) NFL teams cannot wait 3 to 5 years to develop a QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar