Start Vince next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I want the Titans to beat the colts bad, but I want them to win with VY starting the entire second half...

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I understand, but I don't want to see us get rusty. Indy has made that mistake themselves before. We have the bye next week. I don't want to see our guys go two weeks without playing a football game, going into a one and done situation.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I say play Collins if we start getting killed stick VY in there so we can say the Colts only won cause we benched our starters.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher said he would play Collins as long as we were winning....well, he could say he meant as long as we were winning (as in record) so VY is done for this year except in garbage or mop up duties...I hope VY wins the starting job next preseason and proves he can be a successful NFL QB, but for this year everyone needs to forget about VY having any significant role in our success...

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt fisher was looking 3 months into the future if we were sitting at 13-2 with homefield locked up when he made that statement.

I doubt we start Young/Henry/etc..

but I can't see Chris Johnson and some of the other older or more vulnerable guys getting much more then a quarter in.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Colts will start their back ups. This game is meaningless for them. There is NO REASON to get our guys hurt by some back up who wants to prove his worth. If we can sit our starters as much as possible, then do it.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Play Collins and the starting rotation. Rest is overrated in the Pros. these guys need to stay in a rhythm.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

BESIDES....something tells me we will see the Colts again in a few weeks.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Rest is overrated? Are you serious? Really Really Serious? These guys take a pounding. 2 Weeks to heal will benefit them more than going out there and and banging heads. But hey, lets start everyone, Beat the crap out of the colts back ups, lose JJ or Kearse to a high ankle sprain. It will be cool though cause we beat the colts back ups......:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar