Start Of A New Era,Titans Very Optimistic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Start Of A New Era,Titans Very Optimistic

We have a new coach,new staff,different players coming in,just drafted a new QB.The one thing i like going forward is the theme here seems to be everyone will work very hard and there will be no quitters.i love this new attitude going forward from this new head coach. Former Coach Fisher had a good run here but the whole thing just wasn't working anymore and i'm glad we get to start fresh with some new coaches,players and ideas.we have a new quarterback who is going to be the first in building and the last to leave.he will be the one leading this team into the future and i feel good that he will give it all he has.there will not be any quitters or drama on this team.this is a new beginning and a fresh start.

anyone else feel that there are good things coming to this team?

• High Five High Five x 15
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, but be ready for a long 2011 because we are not going to be good next season.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

there will be growing pains.yes next season might be a long one but when the coaching staff and the team finally play enough games and develop some chemistry i do think we will have a very good team again.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great thread Mike! I couldn't agree more and I'm totally with you on this. It makes it even easier to root for this team when we have a great group of guys who are willing to put in the time and the work to be great. They may not be big name stars but they are all gonna come in and bust their @ss3s and be held accountable. I LOVE the approach that Coach Munchak is taking. He's learned a lot of good things from Fisher but he's also gonna put his own stamp on things and make this team his own and be his own man.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I feel that we will rebuild like Tampa did when they brought in their POSITIONS COACH to take over the team (R. Morris).

6. amy

amy Starter

If the issues get settled early enough to get some good workouts in, I think we will be pleasantly surprised at just how good the Titans are going to be. My own thought is that last season we had competent players but they didn't do the job because of their work ethic and character. It is hoped that our blue collar coach can convince the players that hard work and character can make them better players than they they ever thought they were.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way...

Let's do this! Leeeerooooooooooooooooooooooy Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnkins!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

But if our new players and system pans out, we could be very good in 2012. I like all the additions we just made, I'm ready for some damn free agency already

9. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

Very excited to see what's in store for the Titans..

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I heard it best on of one the NFL Draft shows (dont remember which one or who said it) but the Jake Locker pick will either get Coach Munch and his staff fired in 3 years or be strong playoff contenders in 3 years ... thats exactly how i feel. I agree with the original thread starter that I do share optimistic views but at the same time I agree with many of the others that it'll take time and 2011 I have a feeling could be a disaster, I can see the Titans doing medicore but taking steps in 2012 (finishing strong) and hopefully that momentum carries on into a solid 2013 lol but this is all speculation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar