Start Locker, Win Last Two Games, Jets Lose Twice...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Where did I say Super Bowl?

Tick tick tick!!

"Cost us the season" meaning, PLAYOFFS..

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Franchise isnt horrid, it is just consistently mediocre at best. I try to not get personal with people, especially online, but you are not one to talk about maturity, as a good portion of your posts are calling people "idiots," and insulting people.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's just the Alabama fan, being an Alabama fan.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

This Coaching Staff Are Crazy If They Don't Start Locker The Last Two Games

Jake Locker should've started today and we might've won but thats all on the dumb boneheaded decisions of the coaching staff.

Now anyone agree with me that Hasselbeck has played terrible the past few games?

Its time to provide a spark and for better or worse put Locker out there because Hasselbeck is not getting it done.

We are still in the mix for the playoffs.All we have to do is defeat Jacksonville and Houston.Then root for NY Jets and Cincy to each lose one game.

I think its possible.

Time to start Jake Locker.He absolutely gives us a better chance at this point.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker better start or may Munchak die.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We win out
    Jets & Bengals go 1-1 in remaining 2 games

All 3 teams finish 9-7, we make playoffs

Pretty simple but I doubt will win out lol

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

IF Munchak starts Jake Locker in the last two games i bet anything we will make it.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jake Locker hasn't won a game nor faced a team that has prepared for him. Let's just relax before calling him the savior.

9. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

I agree with wrench and bigtitan, I hope we lose out, or rather, we should just to improve our draft somewhat, and bigtitan is right, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs, we're way to inconsistant, we can play a great game one week, and then look like vomit on a white polar bear rug the next, the coaching staff certainly isn't making any good descisions. i know we're in rebuilding mode an all, but really? that was one disgraceful game

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really hate it when people who dont go too the games want too 'lose out for draft position' I dont go too the games too see the Titans lose for draft position. I would rather win the last game of the seaons and move out of the top 10 than sit thru a loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar