Start Locker, Win Last Two Games, Jets Lose Twice...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We are 7-7 not 1-13 you idiot! Go find yourself another team then.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Hmm, seemed like a pretty accurate statement to me. And I can say with great confidence he speaks for the entire Titan fanbase.

Whats worse, being 1-13 or losing to the 0-13 team to give them there first win. :?:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Our record in those 18 years is better than 500.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

RollTide, some days I wonder if you're actually a Titans fan. I have yet to see any frustration out of you.

If this game can't get you frustrated, I don't know what will :sad2:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The best team in the league lost to a crappy Chiefs team today. They should fire the whole packers coaching staff!

Do i like it? No i hate it but i'm tired of people acting like this is the worst franchise in nfl history or the worst team.

We have one poster eddy saying how Munchack sucks and he really wished we had hired Rivera. Munchack beat Rivera! Rivera is 5-9!

I guess it is a matter of being mature enough and intelligent enough to evaluate things from a wider perspective instead of just whining like an infant. Or retards trying to out do each other in how much they can b*tch about one game.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Man, let people vent. This loss if the worse of the worse.

And I don't recall this being about "one game".. This "one game" may have cost us the season. Big difference.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can't you understand the difference between frustration and yelling like a baby? If the team acted like that they would lose out the rest of the year.

The team has problems. Problems that have to be remedied through coaching and some personnel changes. We will know better come next year if they can do that.

A real fan doesn't call the franchise horrid. Anybody who thinks that can screw off and become Brown's fans.

A real fan is somebody that calls the whole coaching staff stupid?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cost us the season? So you expected a super bowl run?:sad2:

I can't stop people from venting but i can give my opinion that it accomplishes nothing and is stupid.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

on the upside Amanos air time is improving. Plus hes now getting more distance when he is lofted into the backfield.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are not worried about next year. Maybe this loss doesn't hurt you, because you're too worried about "next year" :suspect:

This loss hurt, and therefore you should give the people on venting a pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar