Starkiller, you around?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Play any video games much? I just finished this new game, Force Unleashed, and the main character's name was....you guessed it....Starkiller :yes:

Did you get that name from a Star Wars book or something? I'm guessing this is an older part of the Star Wars story and at least it the game version it was good stuff.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Starkiller was the original name for Skywalker.

There is a Bendak Starkiller in Knights of the Old Republic on XBOX, and of course the Force Unleashed version but the name was originally going to be for Anakin/Luke

3. Yeah, Starkiller was a name George Lucas used in early drafts of the original Star Wars. That's partly where I got the name from. Also a character's nickname in Babylon 5.

Did I mention I'm a geek? :geek:

:ha:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Nice sig Bobo

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

no way...

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I thought it was because you hated the Cowboys! lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. No... I actually liked the Cowboys (though they weren't my favorite team).

I was in school in Pittsburgh during the Cowboys-Steelers Super Bowl a few years ago. I was the only one cheering for Dallas in a room full of college kids, all of whom were for Pittsburgh. But I'm the only one who left with a smile on my face.

Of course, had I been in a bar that night, I'd have been the only one who left without any teeth...

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Fixed that for you

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And that required clarification???? :grrhee:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I remember something about Luke almost being named Starkiller. That's cool, but Babylon 5 may be too geeky to mention SK :moon2: :lol:

Can't take credit for it, just some funny pic I found on the webs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar