Star Trek Prequel

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

See my edited post above

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't get the fixation with trying to find out everything about a movie before it's come out.

I understand that the mystery created around Cloverfield is intentional & it's building a desire to see it. Sometimes if you go into a new movie knowing erverything about it it can dampen the experience for you.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

very understandable

but sometimes curiosity gets the better of you

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm sure you caught RAZOR friday night ?
    i love the return of the 80's Cylons and their Raiders

and last year I hated that snob btch Kane or whatever the dikes name was
    I liked this new XO...just as they were getting her character fully embraced, they go and pull what they pulled the other night :doh:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what kind of a fracked up name is CLoverfield for a movie involving a Godzilla ripping apart NY ?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would just like to see them try something innovative with the movie. Forget all the treckies. Go for the blockbuster and try something different in the space genre like Aliens did. Or go for some T-3 type non stop action. Or even some space opera would be a nice change for the Treks. Just something totally unexpected would be nice rather than the same old thing. The Trek movies really got dull for me. It's time for them to take it to another level like batman did. Go darker. something. Give me something I can latch onto.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, it sounded like from the preview that it dated back to when they were at Acdadamy, so I immediatley thought 90210 ... :duckrun:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

this movie is scheduled to release Christmas day 2008

being over a year away .... why are we talking about it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar