Star Trek: Into Darkness (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Aqutis30, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Well I just got back from watching the new Star Trek and I loved it. I will give it a few days before I start talking about what made me like it so much. I definitely recommend!

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I also really liked it although it certainly had some problems. I really want to see it again to see if the plot holds up or not. I think if you look at things from the villains perspective it makes sense but I really need to watch it again since the plot is glanced over for more action sequences..

But an obvious example of some problems I had... spoilers below....

Cold fusion stops a volcano? Please. Don't they know cold fusion is still ****ing hot?

And so they hide a spaceship in the ocean to hide it from a primitive culture... Uh, why not just hide in space? OH yeah I know, cause they wanted a shot of the Enterprise lifting up out of water.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because that little shuttle wouldn't have held up in the atmosphere would be my guess....or they wanted a really cool shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar