Star Lotulelei becoming popular pick for Titans in newest mock drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 23, 2013.

1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I was more so just referring to the first where we are usually unpredictable. I think the last one I called was Morgan. I'm better on the later rounds with us than the first. I understand the reasoning behind picks just wasn't the player I assumed.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Kiper isn't as bad as everyone says, but he's had some horrible predictions like with Jimmy Clausen being the best QB in that draft.

But overall, drafts are always crapshoots. You can't hate on him just because he doesn't make a perfect mock draft.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Will be in a bar draft night and they better have NFLN on. It's so much better.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

"Who the hell is Mel Kiper?!"
  5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Not a Mel Kiper fan at all. But being a Mock Draft "pro" has gotto be hard. People are so quick to name the top players based off of popularity and you have to go with what the people want to see so they will read your article and talk about it. With that being said Mel is a jack ass. And I too can't wait to watch Nfl network Thursday.

Goooooo Titans!!!
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

HAHA YES. That highlight music makes me want to go in the front yard and throw 50 yard post patterns around the neighborhood recklessly
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

and seeing that runt Schefter every two minutes on nfl network is any better? Guy looks like he hasn't slept in weeks leading up to the draft.
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Really hope we get Star. Right now I'm only sold on him and Milliner and I think Milliner will be gone. Can't wait for this draft. I watch NFLN because I like Mayock. He really knows his stuff.
  9. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Schefter is on ESPN.....
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Mayock is where it's at anyways. I like how he explains things. Seems very knowledgeable. I just hope Deion Sanders isn't on this year because if he is he'll slobbering all over the honey badger's nuts until he gets picked.