Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Star Lotulelei becoming popular pick for Titans in newest mock drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    I was more so just referring to the first where we are usually unpredictable. I think the last one I called was Morgan. I'm better on the later rounds with us than the first. I understand the reasoning behind picks just wasn't the player I assumed.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,064
    Kiper isn't as bad as everyone says, but he's had some horrible predictions like with Jimmy Clausen being the best QB in that draft.

But overall, drafts are always crapshoots. You can't hate on him just because he doesn't make a perfect mock draft.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Will be in a bar draft night and they better have NFLN on. It's so much better.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    "Who the hell is Mel Kiper?!"
  5. Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $1,150
    Not a Mel Kiper fan at all. But being a Mock Draft "pro" has gotto be hard. People are so quick to name the top players based off of popularity and you have to go with what the people want to see so they will read your article and talk about it. With that being said Mel is a jack ass. And I too can't wait to watch Nfl network Thursday.

Goooooo Titans!!!
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    HAHA YES. That highlight music makes me want to go in the front yard and throw 50 yard post patterns around the neighborhood recklessly
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    and seeing that runt Schefter every two minutes on nfl network is any better? Guy looks like he hasn't slept in weeks leading up to the draft.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    Really hope we get Star. Right now I'm only sold on him and Milliner and I think Milliner will be gone. Can't wait for this draft. I watch NFLN because I like Mayock. He really knows his stuff.
  8. GL2814 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $629
    Schefter is on ESPN.....
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    Mayock is where it's at anyways. I like how he explains things. Seems very knowledgeable. I just hope Deion Sanders isn't on this year because if he is he'll slobbering all over the honey badger's nuts until he gets picked.