Stanford Routt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raistmagic, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Any idea on what Carr would cost?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think I'd "love" to have him on the team because that would mean Finnegan is gone.

I don't know much about Carr. Is he any good (top 25 CB)?

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sorry, not sure where I got 6 years from. Typo.

So Finny wants more than 10 mil a year? I was hoping we can get a long term deal done around 7/8 m a year.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I know this is a terrible way to explain a player, but he's a low 80 on Madden.

Top 25, i'd say he's close. He's only 25 years-old, and excels in zone coverage.

5. Clark

Sadly, it's probably best we look at other possible CBs in FA since it appears finny wants money more than he wants to play for us. I mean it's simple that finny wants at least 50 mil for 5 years and a lot of that garenteed. We offered a 4 yr 28 mil deal last season that he declined...

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If Finnegan wants more than $10mil a year, you franchise him and let him walk next season. That's just insane.

7. Clark

Right? Seems like we are about 20 million difference in contract talks considering what we offered last season. On top of that all it appears that finny wants to see is numbers, no talks, numbers. It's not about anything but money. Are we going to allow dudes ego to be bigger than the team? That's stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar