standings???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

with the texans losing...and the jags looking like they are going to win and us winning monday nite... what will the standings be? the colts will be first..but how will it flow after that. would be 2nd because we beat the jags??? i know it dont matter at this point but..just wondering

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think we would be in second, because we would have a win in the division.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if we win we will be in 2nd place per the local newspaper, in Jacksonville they will be in 2nd place per their newspaper and in Houston they will be in 2nd place per their newspaper

does that help :))

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Yea, if we win we're in second if we lose we're in the cellar. It might be early but damn I don't want to go back

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

If we win then look at our division .... one of the most competetive in the league.
    Indianapolis Colts 3-0
    Tennessee Titans 2-1
    Houston Texans 2-1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 2-1

Pretty good with all losses coming to others in the division.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar