Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

".......Stand By Locker"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Considering Munchak will almost surely be back next year, I think it's best to stick with Jake and Ryan. Ryan has proved that he can manage an NFL offense and play some pretty good QB in this league. Jake is still a huge ? because he just can't seem to stay healthy.

It'd be nice to sign a guy like Cutler but I don't see that happening considering Munchak will live or die with Jake and Ryan.
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,464

[IMG]
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,026
    he wasn't healthy in HS, either.

He's always been glass. And usually extremely dramatic about his injuries- often needing to be "carted" off the field.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    If Jake and Munch are back next year I expect to see the same mediocre team with a backup qb playing most of the time. it only delays the inevitable of having a fresh qb the following year instead of next year.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    If Munch returns, nothing changes beyond a possible development QB that slides on the final day of the draft.

If Munch is gone, it probably means a higher pick (due to a 6-10/7-9 record) and anything goes.
    Dman high fives this.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,208

Well he was right to not move his hip after he got hurt. He probably saved a week or longer of rehab by not moving.
  6. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,819
    No boss worth his salt would keep an employee who has been on paid medical leave for as long as Locker has. He needs to go, even if he is ready to play next season. He just can't be trusted to stay healthy. Enough is enough
    Escape Goat and Alzarius high five this.
  7. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    100% agree Amy. This is the deepest draft for QB's I can remember, they need to get one with their first pick. Jake has played 16 games in three seasons, that's horrible, and tells me all I need to know.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520

In order to do that he will need to stay in a non-collapsing pocket and throw the ball to a receiver who doesn't drop the ball. Yeah, I sound like john Madden here but what are the chances- realistically- that you will see that happen?
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520

With Bud "Stand By Your Man" Adams gone, what do you think are the chances of Munch surviving Black Monday?