Stallworth Kicking Himself Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At least Stallworth should still start. Kelley Washington just hit the inactive list...

2. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Donte will get injured...does this matter

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yes it does...i want D.S. in TN

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Both of those players are at a point in their career where they want a ring soon, and they should be mature enough to not need all the attention and to realize that it can be mutually benefitial.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

why? he's going to be their #1 or #2 receiver

6. Obviously not #1...

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

guys, trust me, players with #1 talent dont want to get 40-50 receptions a year, maybe less because he is facing a suspension, they want to be "the guy" well he is more like another reciever for New england...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think he would rather win a ring while catching 60 balls than be 8-8 with 80 catches.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Stallworth never has been a primo #1 WR anyway.
    As for the Patriots, I assume they really felt like their WR core was the main reason they missed the SB last year so they are basically cleaning house. Virtually all the guys who played for them last year are going to be gone or sitting the bench. Bringing in Kelly Washington showed they were as desperate as we were to upgrade the position and if they didn't already have Moss and Stallworth I'm sure Keyshawn would be getting a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar