Stallworth Kicking Himself Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Donte Stallworth of the New England Patriots, is most likely at home, sobbing on his dining room table, The pats just got Randy Moss, they have 8 other Recievers on that staff, if Donte Thought he was gonna be a star in New England, hes got another thing coming..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

donte will reap the benefits of playing opposite moss.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think he'd want it the other way around...that he'd be looked @ as the guy who is lettin ppl reap benfits off him...

plust lets face it....the pats are not the funniest team to play for...nor are they 2 watch.....

the titans though are very much indeed an exciting team on the rise.....

i actuayl think right now he'd prob want to be something else..perhaps a titan..and i think we should try tradin for him...

4. Fry

we offered him more money than the pats, he obviously wants to be there more than he wants to be here.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

before randy came to town maybe.....but its different now

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I think Donte will be slipping Randy laxatives in his smoothies.

7. Donte is going to benefit from this very much because he is esentially a #1 receiver himself, but Moss is definately the better of the two, and both of them want to win a championship and they are only going to help each other out, they cant both be double teamed

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Stallworth will only benefit from having Moss take attention off of him next year. I have no idea what you're talking about cous...

9. Fry

the voice of reason

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah it must be a total bittch playing on the team that half planet is predicting as your next Superbowl champs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar