Stallworth Drunk During Accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/958061.html

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth was driving drunk -- blood alcohol tests showed he was over the legal limit -- last weekend when he struck and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley in Miami Beach, a source with knowledge of the investigation told The Miami Herald.

WSVN-Fox 7 reported Thursday afternoon that Stallworth's blood alcohol level was .12. The legal limit is .08.

Uh oh...looks like Donte is bout to do some serious time. Terrible tragedy.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll be interesting to see how much this "tarnishes the shield".

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

He's screwed............I feel badly for the family of Mr. Reyes. I hope Donte' does the max 15 year manslaughter sentence. If he was over the limit, there's no excuse.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He wont be playing in the NFL ever again. Browns should be looking to replace him.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

damn shame for both sides. hard to feel bad for stallworth though.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just terrible for the victim.. Donte deserves prison.
    Might as well scratch his name from the "WRs we shoulda signed" list.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Man, UT players can't keep their noses clean. I don't feel like listing them right now.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Damn...just damn. Here in the military they take DUI so serious that there is no warning. If you get one...bye bye....you get the boot. I will never understand why it is so hard to not drink and drive...never. It is just not worth it.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...the NFL has always been really tough on these kinds of thigs....just ask Leonard Little.

:rolleyes:

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So many UT players during my time enrolled there have these problems. Travis Henry, Little, AH, Stallworth, Jamal Lewis, and this list continues.

I want to say I'm amazed, but I'm not. A little surprised that so many didn't wise up once they had loads of $$$$. But not amazed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar