Stafon Johnson Waived..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I understand that, but as I said me not knowing the rule led me to believe that they were just letting Stafon go and forgetting about him. When someone is being waived that sounds like they have given up on the person. It's really not possible for me to ask the question "does this mean the Titans are abandoning him" because seeing that he got waived from different outlets and nobody mentioning that the Titans planned to keep him after he cleared led me to believe that he was gone.

2. globelieves

globelieves Starter

How did you guess????:):):)

3. titan4life3

titan4life3 Camp Fodder

Hey Guys- Just wanted to pass along a solid discount code for Titans gear from Reebok.com. Code 828890 is good for up to 40% off. Just enter it (828890) when you check out. They don't have a ton Titans stuff, but they have jerseys and hoodies and sneaks.

Enjoy-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar