Stafon Johnson Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I agree with that.....I think the USC connection and what the kid has gone thru is what made Fisher really give him a chance.

Now with that said, and everything Johnson has gone thru, he looked pretty good out there. I hope for a speedy recovery and that he does get a chance in the NFL, hopefully with the Titans.

Kid needs a break in life.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I personally thought he had every chance to make the team, or at least the PS. IR would mean he wouldn't have to be cut to clear waivers before making the PS, which is a roller coaster ride for the season. Fisher has a soft heart for guys in these situations. Raphael Little wasn't even from USC, so I would expect that if it makes sense from the injury perspective, Johnson will be afforded the same opportunity.

Let Blount and Pearman battle it for the last position at RB this year, unless they keep 4. No way they'd keep 5 plus Hall.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree to some extent and he's had some bad luck in football but he's been to college and will earn more this year then I will in the next 5 - 10.

His life isn't exactly horrible.

4. globelieves

globelieves Starter

In the few plays he had on Sat. night, and considering how long he was out of the game rehabing that neck injury, I thought Johnson was showing some real potential. The kid seems to be a fighter, so I wouldn't rule him out completely. I'm not overly superstitious, but if/when he steps back onto the field, I'd like to see him in any number other than 13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar