Stadium Upgrades...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TITANSALLDAY

TITANSALLDAY Camp Fodder

I was at the game and they didn't have the Ring of Honor Displayed anywhere. Usually it was displayed below the suites, but now they have advertisements there now.

2. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Right, but the RoH could be displayed (even if only occasionally) on the ribbon screens, no?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not the same

4. TITANSALLDAY

TITANSALLDAY Camp Fodder

Stadium atmosphere should be a lot different with the upgrades and our homefield advantage we had in the early 2000s is also coming back. Our fans will be a lot louder and be will on there feet and not in there seats.

5. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Loved the Titantrons. I caught myself watching the game on the screen. I'm not going to pass judgement just yet on the new graphics, music, cheers, etc.. While I might not like part of it I know they can't please everyone and I really do appreciate the stadium improvements and the attempt to get the fans more involved.

Change is a great thing!

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Do we have a pit or name for the area where Players would do the "lambo leap" move?

Wish we added some Colosseum esc architecture around our stadium too. Some stone looking things and columns.

I like the idea of adding more fire themes and titan (Gods) themes to the team and stadium. So the "ring of fire" is a really welcomed addition.

I'm hoping our new uniforms incorporate the fire on the helmet and our primary logo is the sword. Get rid of T-Rac or introduce a Titan God as our mascot with a head full of flames.

This is just a random picture but how B.A. is that? He should have a scythe instead (Like Kronos).

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They did a better job last night by not overdoing the cheers but almost went to the other extreme with nothing between plays. Is it me or are they no longer using an announcer as much during the game?

They added down/distance graphics to the trons but it often was very slow showing the correct info. They need to show highlights from other games. They need to mix in movie or tv clips as they used to but with more variety. I hope they find ways to be more creative.

Live music is great but this band doesn't do much for me. They need to step it up.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Beautiful new screens and they do nothing but throw crappy junk on there. Yes please get better Titans entertainment people!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did the main guy from the band even show?

regardless they only did the 1 song between 3rd and 4th quarter.

10. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Yeah, the band only did one song that I can recall. Again, not bad, but...

I didn't notice that down & distance was shown on the large screens - however, there IS a transparent Budweiser logo on all the time. Down & distance remains where it was last game, on the ribbon screens. And, the down and distance info was remarkably slow in refreshing, often not updating 'til the next snap - very annoying.

Yes, there was less announcer - not the direction I'd like to be seeing.

I wonder if, because it's the preseason, they are holding back their full-on presentation. But enough people are complaining here and on-air (The Zone) that the front office must be taking notice.

Again, the screens themselves are nothing short of spectacular, as is the sound system. Now its about tweaking content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar