Stadium Names

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan62702, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

They are all bidding on the naming rights to Brad Pitt's love Child with the womb Raider.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I still call it the Hole.
    I never liked the Colliseum because it had Nashville flavor, Athens of the South. This team is a Tennessee team and should be recognized as such. I delieve that if the team carried more of a state wide theme that we could draw in more of Memphis and Knoxville.
    ________
    Marijuana vaporizer

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

The same way the Grizzlies are a state team? Then they should be the Tennessee Grizzlies, not the Memphis Grizzlies.

Memphis had its shot at our team, and attendance was so poor that it moved to Vanderbilt.

5. Could be worse -- how about the Monster Park?

6. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

how about Neyland west???

7. I'd give up my tickets...

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

"Nissan Stadium" with the nickname "the Coliseum" doesn't sound too bad

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Hummmm

I don't think they had a shot at the Oilers. They blew their chance of keeping them in Memphis for a couple of years but never as a fixture. Since Nashville was selected over Memphis, Memphis has since showed its backside towards the team. It would be great to rename the Titans, "The Nashville-Chattanooga-Knoxville TITANS."
    I care nothing about basketball in Nashville. If you remember back a few years, we took a shot at buying the Timberwolves and it never panned out.
    ________
    Voyeur xxx

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

why not just "the titan coliseum" it has a little bit of nissans flavor too it and we still keep the coliseum name too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar