Stadium Atmosphere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I agree, I haven't lived in LA but I spent several weeks in the Malibu area a few years ago. While chatting with a local in "the business" he said the weather is one of the main reason people pay out the @$$ for property there. It was nice. We were there in mid summer and it was very nice indeed. Mind you we were in the the hills overlooking the Malibu area but we did go into LA a few times, other than the heat island effect it was the same. Nashville area is known for its hot/humid summers. I love it when yankee's talk about how humid it is in NY. LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

When we were undefeated in 2008, vs the texans mid season, I got tickets for 25 dollars each. We'd have to have multiple great seasons to get where it was.
    I'm personally just fine with it. I enjoy cheap seats. My first titans game was 100 per ticket for nosebleeds. In regular season.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My drunken buddy got a guy kicked out for wearing a Cowboys jersey to a Panthers/Redskins game.:lol:

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

socal probably has the best and most consistent weather in the US. outside of the deserts, place is beautiful. people are pretty nice their too actually they just have alot of bandwagon fans.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

You've never been to a Dodger day game in the middle of August. Is it Atlanta or Nashville hot? No. But don't sit here a lie to these folks about the weather. Venice beach, and all the other little beach communities have perfect weather. Me and my gf went to 6 flags and a Dodger game, we stayed in valencia and my God, it was so freaking miserable. And I live in Vegas where the only place hotter is the surface of the sun.

On the other hand, I went to San Diego 2 weekends ago, saw a Padres game and stayed in La Jolla. Never got above 65 degrees. I was in heaven.

The one thing about LA is it DOES cool off at night. In Vegas, it will be 110 in the day. When you head out to the club at midnight, it is still 100 degrees. There is no escape. So glad to be moving to St. Louis to escape this hell hole.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I love Vegas but I only visit for a few days when I can. I have lived in the desert and I kinda got used too the dry heat. Much better than humidity IMO

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's my point. I'm not lying to anyone.

Nashville is way hotter than LA. Fact. And during most of the summer it's high 70s to low 80s... And it's not humid.

Exactly... It's cool on Venice Beach. When I went there a few months ago, it was pretty cold. LA is so close by. Sure, it's never as cool as Venice. I haven't spent enough time in LA to know, but I have friends who live there and say the same stuff.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Atlanta seems hotter than Nashville to me, but it always seems to be windy when I visit Nashville.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Try south Alabama....

Gawd the humidity. Everyone is always sweating. It's gross.

I didn't think it was that much of a difference than Nashville. I was wrong.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hey, don't insult the "Redneck Rivera", that is where I am retiring. ONO ISLAND, AL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar