Stadium Atmosphere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's enough reason to toss gasoline and a match on someone. Euro style!

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I drop more f-bombs than I should and it doesn't really offend me, but I don't want to be around someone that stands and screams it to the top of their lungs hundreds of times.

Heck, when I go now, I am 2 seats over and a row behind this lady that screams the N word dozens of times per game. "Tackle that n******" when Titans are on D. "Kill that n*****" when someone on the Titans screws up. I was next to a black family and they were clearly uncomfortable. I did LOL pretty hard when the lady started screaming "We love you, Cortland!" and the black guy informed her, "Maam, Cortland is a n*****, too."

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's totally unacceptable and that woman should be banned from LP.

The times I dropped the F bomb at Titans games were warranted.

DELAY OF F***ING GAME!!!!!!

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I know that people have done the texting thing, but they ignored the drunk lady screaming the N word and ended up yanking some poor sucker for recording the game with a video camera.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Is there really a number to text to snitch on someone for yelling? You know what, if you don't want to stand and yell or hear yelling? Then stay your lazy fat arse at the crib. The reason I go to stadiums is to get rowdy with others much like myself, not to have some 90 yr old geriatric with 1 foot already in the grave tell me I am too loud and to sit down

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You threaten to F word your kids!?! :shocked:

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Most Atlanta based teams have terrible fans. I am a huge Braves fan and with the exception of a few die hards, the fans there are terribly apathetic.

8. RavensShallBurn

I will say I did enjoy using the text function at Heinz Field to get the morbidly obese Steelers fan sitting behind me telling me to go f*** myself the whole game (like a typical Pissburgh fan) kicked out.

Speaking of Steelers fans... I met one at a friends house the other night. I overheard some Pittsburgh talk about the Penguins, etc. I had to confront him... I asked if he was a Steelers fan... He said yea, but when I gave my usual reaction to someone being a Steelers fan, he said "I know, I know... We have the worst ****ing fans in the league - worse than the Raiders." A Steelers fan who turned out to be a decent human being. I didn't think they existed. He also said he met the Ruthlessraper and says he's the biggest d-bag he's ever met. He also calls him a rapist.

If I ever get kicked out of a game... There are not words to describe how angry I would be.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Atlanta is the L.A. of the south.

Too big, too hot, horrible traffic, potential for race riots, and apathetic people.

10. RavensShallBurn

LA is not too hot AT ALL - perfect weather if you ask me. It's around 100 degrees today in Nashville while it's 75 in LA. That's routine throughout summer. It is ALWAYS hotter here than LA. It's hotter here than almost everywhere IMO.

I've never been to ATL during the summer, but it can't be any worse than here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar