Stadium Atmosphere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you don't go and get rowdy then you are part of the problem.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Can you imagine being the poor sap who has to sit next to DW at games?

"That guy sucks. I predicted it three years ago. You can check. See, he fumbled, I'm always right."

I imagine it is much like sharing a game with Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

My LP Expense Report

$60 in gas - 5 hour round trip
    $100 to stub hub
    $20 parking
    $30 in stadium concessions/beer (this was a cheap trip)
    $50 tailgating stuff

So that right there is $260... plus im dead tired when I get home late sunday night and I have to work on monday morning plus you have to

Dealing with a million people
    Not able to be as loud and roudy as I want
    Small seats with no walking and barely standing room
    Having to drive (One time i got too drunk at LP and got a cab to Knights Inn but if I quit in the 1st quarter, I'm good by the end of the game)

and the list could go on.. yeah, just turning it on CBS or watching a stream online is good enough for me.

Plus the past two times ive been to LP, i took a bathroom break right as the biggest plays of the game were being broke off.. (2 CJ 40+ yard TD runs)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Well I wouldn't criticize if you are not in the middle TN area and want to dog the crowd. But if you can go to all the games and get rowdy then go get rowdy.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I blame it on the incidents that Oakland had a few years ago. Older people are just afraid a riot will start if someone says a bad word.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I told the refs to S my C and kill themselves when they missed the delay of game call that sealed the game for the Ravens.

I also told the refs something similar last year when they flagged us for landing on Flacco as he dove for the fumbled ball.

There were kids around... I didn't care to be honest. I heard way worse stuff in those same seats when I was only 9 Years old. But I got a very awful look from the girl in front of me.

I have only dropped the F bomb once... 2009 Ravens playoff game.

I try my best to refrain from potty mouths, but I can't help it sometimes!!!

7. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

If someone cant handle a little screaming and cussing at a sporting event they need to stay home and watch the game.
    Shat ...when I was a ballboy for the Rockets I actually got a technical called on me for waving a towel while the Celtics where at the free throw line during the playoffs.
    My old man was so proud:yes:

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I never sit lol. let somebody try telling me to, i wont lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I love how ol' DW says - after a couple of down years ...

Team quite on fishface both 2009 and 2010 and fans had too sit and watch kfc stink the joint up while fishface had visions of Fat Albert dancing in his head.

I think the fans want a team that shows up ready too play football, unlike some early season games of the recent past seasons where the Titans did not want too play and got ran out of their own stadium. Home games against the stoolers and cows. Games like that leave a mark on a fanbase IMO

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Alex1939

Great point. these pros are making millions. if they are out there quitting im not getting rowdy in my section. might as well stare at the hot women around me then watch quitters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar