Stadium Atmosphere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We're the "music city" and that's the very best we could do? Come on. I despise that chant.

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I said I wouldn't complain anymore about anything at LP Field once they got rid of Sweet Becca's up the heat contest, but that kroger race is getting really, really old.

Also, the TRAC stuff before the game could use some spark.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

What our graphics are like at LP

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxffh_JFe1Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Squidbillies: Tool Dash - YouTube[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

When I was in Texas, I remember my wife/friends/family always.... almost bragging about hot it is in Texas. I even heard stupid stuff like "well 104 in Texas is hotter than 124 in TN"

Imagine the joy I had picking on my wife when she moved back here with me and saw how hot it could get here lol.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dude, the worst sunburn of my life was, I think, week 1 against the Eagles one year. MAN. The heat was awful and my whole body was burned but we won, so that's that.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Think extension cord woulda won if he just would have rolled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This could help things at the stadium.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19452831

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sure our gameday experience will still suck.

I've said this before, but I really wish we did what the Preds fans do to introduce the other team... They all scream "SUCKS" after they announce a player. It'd be like "At QB, #18 Peyton Manning"... SUCKS!!!!

I would love for us to do that. More chants about players sucking. More videos that make fun of opponents and their players. Classy stuff like that.

Less terrible music. Ban all Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown, Beyonce, and stupid rap music in general.

Oh and one last thing... Stop playing "Black and Yellow" at the beginning of every game. That is not only a horrible song, but it was made for the Steelers. I want to say we actually played it in 2010 when we hosted the Steelers. I will absolutely lose it if we play that sht on our primetime game against those turds this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar