Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Stacy Dales and Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,521
    Did anyone see Haselbeck jump in to the DB's face when Britt fumbled after he hurt his knee? The guy doesn't lack emotion, fire or leadership.
    2 people high five this.
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    please stop replying to jesse's crap.... i have him blocked, but every time someone replies to his junk, i unfortunately get to see the troll puke...
    1 people high five this.
  3. OregonHawk Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hass really matured the 2nd half of his career is Seattle. He is very level headed and doesn't get too high or too low (unlike his earlier years). However, he is funny as ****...probably gives the best interviews on NFLN. Sounds like a true veteran trying to keep himself and the team in the right frame of mind for the next 3/4 of the season.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Amen, Bro..
  5. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    Agreed.....but she looks pretty dang good without them to.

She played basketball at Oklahoma or Oaklahoma State and was drafted into the WNBA. (interesting side note.....her cousin is hockey player Jason Arnott.)

Saw some basketball pix.....she definitely needs the make up more than the sun glasses. But when she does.....she looks good!!!!

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/364767/erinandrewsfront.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.