Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Stacy Dales and Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $227
    According to Stacey.... "He's not getting overly excited about being the leader of this franchise.".

I'm like.....Huh?

Then Hass said something about it being only 4 games.

It seems unwise for a quarterback to say he's not excited about leading a team, much less one of the Titan's caliber.

I wonder if she misunderstood him..... I doubt he ever meant it like it sounded to her.

That dang video left me hanging..
    Starts at the .22 min. mark.
    [ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans/09000d5d822e30b4/Latest-from-the-Titans"]NFL Videos: Latest from the Titans[/ame]
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,837
    3-4 weeks until MH sends peener pics to dawn davenport.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Beaudreaux Starter

Battle
    Moolah:
    $135
    I can see your point listening to that, but hopefully he was just being grounded. It sounded like they asked if it was getting to his head being too excited about the start, and he was just saying hey i'm just doing my job.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    HA! What was the question? He could have been asked:

"Matt, some say you're the next Warren Moon, wouldn't you agree?"

ENTER Matt's rebuttal. I hate the national news media and their use of cuts during interviews. Hasselbeck is playing some of the best football not only from a 36 year old, but for a QB (period). I think he meshes well here. He is widely respected and has brought leadership to a team that desperately needed it. People forget that HE CHOSE US.
  5. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Seems to me to be a case of a reporter tripping over her own words.

"That Steelers...uhh...fanship", was the first hint.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,843
    [IMG]

<object width="300" height="28" class="hark_player"><param name="movie" value="http://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=cfwrkcdnvy"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="allownetworking" value="all"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed src="http://ecdn0.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=cfwrkcdnvy" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="300" height="28" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><br/><a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/cfwrkcdnvy-cough-blowjob" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to Cough- Blowjob! on Hark.com">Cough- Blowjob!</a>
    2 people high five this.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,169
    Key word "overly"

It's the best start in his 13 year career. I'm sure he's excited to an extent.

I wouldn't worry about this at all.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,169
    And idk who that chick is in that picture, GoT... But I did just notice the hidden text at the bottom. Lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,843
    according to the interwebs that is Stacey Dales
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,169
    She could be hott. You just never know with these sunglass chicks these days. Most women who wear sunglasses a lot, wear them for a reason... To look more attractive than they really are.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.