Stability, Stability, Stability...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Eh, all these teams you named had their franchise QBs more than 2 years or more except Tomlin who pretty much inherited a SB caliber team. We just potentially found ours. I would say I'd start expecting this team to make the playoffs next year or bust.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If the team would've won these last two game as they SHOULD have then I guarantee that stadium would be packed and loud AF this coming Sunday. I get your point, but it's on the team to actually give the fans a reason to care. It all starts there. The fans want to be excited. But you can only show up and fork over your hard earned money so many times before you get sick of having your heart ripped out.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I agree man, whiz will win six games against these bottomfeeder. A good coach would have won at least 2 of the 3 we lost and possibly squeaked into the playoff by winning our weak division, given the Colts current situation . Could you imagine the enthusiasm that would be generated going from 2-14 to possible playoff contention in one year, given our roster and all? It would also help in free agency. Yet here we are 1-3, and hoping a few teams sick worse than us to get a couple more wins than last year.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Just wait until we are embarrassed by a team that just fired their coach...that will surely help bring some enthusiasm to the fan base.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Now that's funny

6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I've been pretty much saying the team is definitely on the right track. It's just going to take a bit longer for it translate into wins. Has anyone looked at the current rankings?

Have to admit I was pleasantly surprised to see the Titans currently hold the #1 Passing Defense in the league and the #3 overall defense. If we cut out the big plays that burn us at the most inopportune times we should be able to salvage this season. Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 10.09.46 PM.png

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

We've faced Winston, Manziel, Luck and Tyrod Taylor.

That's why we have the number one passing defense.

Our passing defense also got us beat in Cleveland and against Indy. Big plays killed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

So teams only need to have 166 passing yards to beat us.....sweet

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There you go brining logic into this

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

3-4 years was the common theme. But what did those coaches do in their first 2 years? We just found our franchise QB some of those teams had those guys for 2-3-4 years even. That makes a big difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar