Stability and Stupidity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Careful....I have said it before:
    Common sense, valid points, and reality gets you lit up here. Lol

I saw the comment "that would mean we are rebuilding again".....
    Guess what you bunch of rocket scientist scheme and systems experts...WE ARE REBUILDING! It's game 4 of a new staff, many new players, and a new GM. The second year of the QB and new "controlling owner". If Mularkey was anything other than 4-0 there would still be idiots screaming for him to be fired because they didn't like the hire in the first place. (and had a better answer) Many would still scream for his head even if 4-0.

And I wonder why Kuharskey rips stupid fans on the radio.
    Probably because we have the most unrealistic idiotic fans in the NFL.

PS- I am not crazy about Robisky's play calling but you play the hand dealt you. He does have some pretty good coaches on the staff.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I type 80 WPM...but y0u don't have to read that fast. Take your time. Read my post on someone has to be fired. You will be thrilled!

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There you go, getting your hopes up again

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. bupac

bupac Starter

I miss Jeff Fisher lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Fish was a good game day coach. I don't think he prepared his teams any better than Mularkey. This is the key to winning. Discipline and being prepared. The Sabins of the world know this.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The problem is the system as far as it relates to Mariota. It does indeed work for a strong running attack, but it very weak with a mobile QB who is used to working from the shotgun. Our play calling is the most suspect part of our problems. I honestly don't think Murray got half the touches he should of gotten today, and when you say you are going to be running team then that's what you do. You pound your opponents into submission with 1 back and then the next, but we are giving up on the run way to early. Keep pounding the rock and Mariota doesn't throw picks.

On the defensive side of the ball today I was impressed with the DB play, but has anyone noticed how our pass rush has fallen off big time from last year with almost the same personnel. It could be the OL of other teams got a lot better but I'm not sure.

Our Special Teams is putrid at best.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We need Scary Clowns! That is the way to win!

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Which syndrome did you have when you were swinging Mettenberger's nuts?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don't think you can show Robiskie the door. You would probably need to actually lead him through it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar