SS Bernard Pollard visits Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No. His salary is already guaranteed. We had a five day window after the Super Bowl to release him or pay him. He's on the roster in 2013.

2. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

If u guys r sayin pass or hes no good then i say LMAO ur F-in crazy i wanted this hard hittin all around great SS with attitude since he left KC...If u havent watched em play then please dont comment..And watchin a couple highlights doesnt count...PLEASE! sign him and Idonije

3. Tim

Tim Starter

I'd much rather have a corner...

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I smell the wiffin shltcan getting ready for a deposit!

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It is a little confusing since we already brought in Wilson, but maybe the FO wants to create competition.

Or maybe the signed Wilson early as insurance incase they couldn't find anyone else ... is it possible that they just cut him loose and bring in someone else they like better? It would be a dick move for sure, but I guess this isn't about making friends. Anyone know how it would affect our cap if we just cut Wilson now?

But honestly, I think this is probably just one of those visits where nothing happens.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Love the idea. Our safeties sucked last year. Pollard and Wilson this season.

7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Wilson can play FS as well. Could be best 2 out of 3 with Pollard, Wilson & Griffin

8. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

I'd like for the Titans to make this happen, tired of having a bunch of pussies playing on our defense. I want a James Harrison type of player that won't hesistate to **** you up.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Any time you add Griff to an equation, the result becomes less positive.

10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Unless he is a subtraction. Lol

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar