SportsCenter's Ultimate NFL Team Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

they've got the best TE tandem, some young guys in Thomas and Kelly, Moss can still do things (so many times he was overthrown and wide open on the run last year), if Trent Williams can play decent...i think they have a pretty good oline. Their run game might not be that good...but hopefully they'll have someone fresh towards the end of the year to run over tired and hurt defenses. Their D should still be good but will probably decline a bit.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They have a real GM now(George Allen's son) and Shanahan has input into personnel matters. Snyder finally gave up trying to be the GM after a decade of failure.

FYI Redskins are one of the best run franchises financially. 2nd richest to the Cowboys so Snyder has done well growing the franchise despite a poor record on the field.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Forbes rating of how valuable a franchise is is not directly tied to how much money a franchise actually has. Lots of people make that mistake.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

why is this the only thread anyone has posted in since yesterday? this place is slow during the summer.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Note: the Redskins stadium seats 91,665 fans. That's roughly 22,000 more tickets sold per home game than in Tennessee, and yes I accounted for the fact we sell out and they don't. Hard to fill 91,665 seats when you're losing, but they manage to nearly sell out every home game. That allows you to do some things.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I updated 16-9.

Guys, I think it's safe to say whoever is in charge of these rankings has been hittin' the crack pipe way too often.

You have the Texans, Dolphins, and Falcons all ranked higher than the Bengals??? :eek: That's horrible. Why the hell are the Texans and Dolphins ranked so high?

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If you haven't noticed the Titans have sorta gotten worse...While the 49ers look to have improved.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not sure where everyone gets the idea that the Titans are getting worse from. Besides Bulluck and KVB (Bulluck won't be able to play 'til midseason, KVB is past his prime), point where we've gotten worse. Please don't point to the CJ holdout. People act as if he's no longer on our team. He's a Tennessee Titan, so don't act like he's leaving.

Vince is entering his 5th year... time for a breakout season. CJ is a top 5 player in the league no matter what way you look at it. Britt will be better. Washington can't get any worse. I expect Griffin to have a comeback season. It's time for guys like Tulloch, Jones, Ford, and possibly Hayes to have breakout seasons.

In what way have the 49ers got better? Was it the addition of Ted Ginn Jr? Please explain how the 49ers are better than the Titans. Yes, I realize they have the best linebacker in the league and a top 5 runner. Other than that, they have average players. There's no way in hell they're better than the Titans.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

CJ = 32? I don't get it. CJ = 28

32 = Robert Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar