Sports Illustrated's 1st Round Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I say we draft Landry. Defense needs more help than the offense. I'd love to see us draft a safety, then go after Asante and Adalius. Then maybe we could trade for a WR...

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I gotta go Nelson or Ginn and that is it.:))

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

And Pacman wouldn't have to do all of the returns, although I'm not really sure whether or not that would be a good idea :hmm:

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

well i agree i think pac is proven, but he can be the second guy back with Pac on Kick offs and punts so they would have to kick it to one of them. Also we would finally have that deep ball guy for Vince, draft him :yes:

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Sign Stallworth

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

So SI thinks that only 3 olinemen will be taken in the first round?

Sorry but there will be atlease twice that many taken in the first round.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

BTW I would rather see us spend FA dollars on the Dline and use the draft on other needs. There is no way that FA can fill our needs for a receiver, there just isn't any good ones available.

Every GM knows this that is why I can see a run on receivers happening in the first round.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans possibly trading a later round pick for a quality receiver either.

8. i would like to see us get a receiver of good qualitie also just not in the first we need a new S

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I wouldn't be mad with Charles Johnson as our first round choice but a lot would have to be gone by our pick like Bowe, Landry, Nelson, ect being off the board.

I don't see Jamaal Anderson lasting or Nelson, Landry, Jarrett, so I think our choice would be C. Johnson, or Bowe.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I think we'll be specting the board like this: Nelson, Ginn Jr., D. Jarrett, L. Landry, D. Bowe and M. Griffin... depending one who goes first, in order though, that's who I think we'll be drafting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar