Spider-Man 3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I thought that was hilarious, they had to give him a new personality to go with the black suit and it couldn't be one that people would like, Emo fit well

I was hoping he'd have a bigger role, but they just ran out of time, that's just a symptom of too many characters

That was a little forced, but how else would they get rid of the guy?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Carnage is freakin awesome and I hope hes in 4

3. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

lets just hoep they dont use a "topher grace"-like character to play him, sorry i was just never sold on this guy comic book or cartoond depiction. I can see it now! Ashton Kucher (sp) plays carnage!

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Holy cow. Ashton Kucher sounds exactly like Carnage!! LOL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k27sXR--zt8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k27sXR--zt8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. i heard from a lot of my friends that this movie sucked, is that true?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Want a link to watch it?

7. sure... ill watch it when i have some free time... i dont have to download it do i?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

No its like youtube. Check your PM box. I dont wanna post it here and get warned. lol

9. alright send the pm, and i pmed u a few times about the sig stuff but u never replied... and the hardrive for my laptop crashed so i think all the work that i had on the sigs is gone... but my dad ordered an 80 gb hardrive so now i have double the memory on it

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You did?

Oops. I must of deleted them after I seen the box was full and didn't notice urs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar