Spider-Man 3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

just returned home after watching this movie..
    I'm not a big fan of Marvel flicks... but this one was one of the best i've seen and definitely my best movie of 2007.. and i've seen them all.

go watch it people.. and get ready for 150 minutes of non-stop action.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

seeing it tonight, dont worry ill be sure to post everything that happens in this thread...... :smile:

jk

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah no one put spoilers. And dont be an arse and do it anyway

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think they packed too much into the movie, they could have probably split 3 into two movies and develop storylines for them both.

7.5 / 10 I think.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Some JA on the radio was going off how corney it was, basically tried to tell the entire story line. I personally liked the first two and from all I have read it stays true to the comic.

Glad to hear that others thought i was good.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

From what im hearing from some people it showed the greatness of the series but then again it showed the worst of the series at the same time.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Was an expensive mess. There were some great parts, and some very tedious, poorly acted, and cliched elements that really bogged down the movie. I still feel like there were too many villains (although this is probably the best multi-villain execution I've ever seen in a superhero movie; it's a hard task to do well).

There was just so much stuff Reimi wanted to do, and that showed in both the great (some of this movie is absolutely hilarious and cool in it's execution) and sloppy aspects of the film.

6.5/10

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Who else busted out laughing when a certain someone got pimped slapped?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I cannot stand MJ, the movie just added to it - I really cannot stand Kirsten Dunst in general.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Is it bad that I think shes kinda hot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar