Special Teams plain and simple!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

alot things happen in this game but if carr is on our team we walk away with a win, fisher kept saying our returner is on the team, where?? i am proud of our players.. this one is on the coaches..

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't understand that. Most of the times we were punted to, a fair catch was a smart call. Finnegan did look pretty terrible though.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Finnegan is not a returner, clearly. He messed up several plays. Ringer wasn't particularly bad on kickoffs, but he could improve. Blocking on all returns looked worse than last year, Lowry needs to have a serious week before the Texans come in.

I'm hoping/betting that Mouton is our returner, and we knew he'd come back next week so we didn't waste a roster spot on another. Ringer will probably keep the kickoff job though. I also think that Mouton looking good enough in limited time is what knocked Faggins off the team. If the guy is good enough to replace two players (Faggins and Jones), that's a good sign. We'll see over the next few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar