Special Guest Possibly at Tailgate Sunday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement to make. I have invited a special guest to the tailgate and there is a strong possibility that he will attend. I will most definitely be there and will make every effort to arrive as early as possible. My guest is the Pastor of my parish. Fr. Charles Burton is a native Pennsylvanian and a HUGE Steelers fan. We actually have a wager on the game. The loser has to buy the winner lunch at the local Chinese buffet. I just wanted to get the word out. I doubt he wears a collar under his jersey, that is, if he wears one at all. He's a pretty big fellow like Jeff, I just wanted to post a special thread so you guys will be on the lookout. So Steve, Chris, Jeff, Don, Ewk, Brad, Alan, Trish... others... I'll be there early with a friend. Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully I won't have to do a pregame 5k this week! lol

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just dropped the boy off at school and saw Father coming out of the rectory wearing a Steelers T-shirt.... I rolled the window down and said "the Steelers are going doooowwwnnn!" to which he replied, "I'll see you there!"... so it looks like he's definately going to make it. For me... another day of community college and two night shifts waiting tables at Wild Wings... and so the countdown to Sunday's kick-off begins...

10 minutes until 9am est... 52 hours and 10 minutes until kick off...

I'm fired up for this one!

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I've never been to a tailgate party. Sounds like a lot of fun. But I live in Knoxville and it'd be a pain in the *** to drive to Nashville for a few hours and have to drive back again.

Sounds like you guys have a blast though! Take pictures for those of us that don't get to go! :)

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I am East of you but we drive down on Friday and make a weekend of it. Just one game a year but the tailgating is tremendous.
    Tailgating at Neyland Stadium is good but LP is a whole other world of party.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Maybe the priest will give last rites to the yellow towel after it's been stomped and burned. :brow:

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have tailgated one time, but may get into it more once I'm 21... which is just over a week away.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe he can bring communion to us Catholics missing mass...?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Bring out the vino!!!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I hope the presence of Fr. Burton doesn't get in the way of Jeff's plan to torch a terrible towel.:grrhee:

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd just like to announce I'll be bringing the good pastor Terry Jones who will be assisting in the burning of Terrible Towels. Says he already has a big pile of kindling to get the fire started. Not sure what he meant by that though..
    So I take it you all are good with getting converted before the game?
    Welcome Pastafarians..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar