Source: Bengals close to bringing back Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And the coaches job. You could see this coming with all the injuries they have.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Thats funny. That team is doomed.

4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

The Cincinnati Bengals are close to reaching an agreement with free-agent receiver Chris Henry, a source told ESPN.com Monday night. More...

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's funny is the Bengals never won anything with him.

Some people never learn. I mean they clean house but Mario Urrutia in the 7th round is just too tempting. I know he hasn't been in trouble but we was in college and he was a stupid pick and I was at the draft and people were laughing when that pick was announced.

Now this? Amazing. Why not get back Thurman while your at it get Maurice Clarett as a new RB?

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

To cut a player for disciplinary reasons, only to sign him back soon after... now that is desperation!

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

desperate huh?

I think we should run an offer sheet to his agent asap. hell, they cut him. he doesn't have to do anything. He would be great coming off the bench fresh in October. Why the hell not? His value is low and yes, he may be mentally retarded but damn, would it really be all that horrible of an idea?

8. The commissioner may suspend Marvin Lewis for guilt by association...

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bengals are being smart about it. They have a talented player that probably wont last much longer in the NFL due to being an idiot - BUT they're going to milk that cow for every ounce.

Now if only we took the same approach to Pacman, we wouldn't be worried about Harper giving up big plays, being injured or older. And we wouldn't even know who Chris Carr is.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The bengals are idiots!

There are always other options. Why bring back a cancer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar