Sound about right?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TackHammer56, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Carolina, Buffalo, and Kansas City ahead of us lol? Wow..

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

As long as we are ahead of the Rams.

4. amy

amy Starter

Have any of those analysts shown up at Titans' practice? There is no way we are going to be 21st. I predict top 15 if not the top 12.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds about totally ****ing wrong and retarded. That's what it sounds like. I actually have no problem with the Texans ranking, though I'd have them at #8 with the Bears and Steelers ahead.

Typical Titans hate though. Not shocked at all.

I expected 25th to be honest. Notice how they put 9 teams ahead of us who finished 8-8 or worse last year. Granted the Bears, Eagles, and Panthers could be exceptions. But the others? The Cowboys, Jets, Chiefs, and Bills are not better than us. They're basing everything purely off of speculation and potential rather than what we know for sure about the teams.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No joke. And the friggin Jet's? A team with Tebow and Sanchez at QB, that plodding mediocrity Greene at RB? Come on.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL

I mean we destroyed Car and Buf. We would probably do the same with the Chiefs. We will probably take care of the Cowboys, Bolts, and Jets as well. Stupid list, oh well, lets hope they use it as fuel.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't give a flying you know what about this right now. Doesn't mean crap to a teams success what the preseason "rankings" say.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

big market teams, with any sort of hope at all, usually fare well

10. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I see you guys above Carolina and Buffalo for sure.
    So somewhere around nineteen.

You gotta love where the Jags are sitting though. And some of em insist they're going to win the division.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar