Sorry- the offensive line is not an excuse.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If The Titans would have won the Super Bowl last year we wouldn't be talking about what a crappy season they had.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

CJ's on his way, good game today. He keeps his mouth shut and handles himself pretty well. I like the guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not about what he did. It's about the opportunities he had to do something great- that he would have cashed in on last season or season before. He's simply a different back at this point.

This is the same team that gave up 121 against Cedric Benson, 64 to Addai, and 95 to D Thomas.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That's the most pointless post of the day congrats. Comparing an unsuccessful season to a RB getting a few extra yards in a game that was won anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

you know what. i will rep CJ all day. But as a fans take. im tired of your Bulls***. get a life dude. we killed them. You want ringer, you got ring1YPC. you want harper. Hes a 3rd stringer for a reason. Cj got good yards today. and on a couple plays were going for 5, 6 and 5. You are trolling, and hating about now. and we are 3-1.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

CJ is our saviour...we have 3 wins because CJ is on our team.

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

8 in the box to stop CJ agianst the ravens and broncos helped us beat them through the air didnt it. play actions, LBs jumping to stop him helped a little. our defense is legit. and our pass O is legit. i think having him on the team is better than giving ring1YPC 20 carries.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

When have we ever given Ringer 20 carries? CJ is our #1..our savior...I just said that.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You know, I've been very vocal about CJ sucking it up these past few weeks, but there were certainly signs of life today. I think that by the time we play the Texans he should be up to full steam. This doesn't make me feel better about his holding out, but it does make me feel better about our team's future going forward.

If we can handle the Texans in 3 weeks, then I think we have a shot at the playoffs. If we can keep Britt healthy next year, then I think we may actually be SB contenders.

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

im saying some think we should. and hes def not our savior. but when we needed him to grind out and run the clock, he did just that today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar