Sorry- the offensive line is not an excuse.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Doesn't it get old to rip the same player every week? Even when he improves? Maybe the new bash threads every week are to keep it from getting too stale even though the same crap is regurgitated in each one of them. Feels like CJ is on Favre watch.

I wouldn't expect a "OMG CJ Iz aWeSOME" thread, but did we REALLY need ANOTHER CJ bash thread?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't agree with all the CJ bashing.

I watched Amano all game and he was terrible. He doesn't look like part of a unit on running plays.

Many times the line pushed one way and went the other or barely moved up field. Completely missed block and fell to the ground twice.

CJ is definitely undecisive. Loooks like a guy with low self confidence.

In general I like what we're doing but there were signs of Fisherball today. We looked bad when defending a lead both on Offense and Defense.Lost momentum when e shifted to trying to run out the clock.

We reverted to stalled drives. Even thoiugh it would have looked disrespectful to carry on running up the score we looked lost when we trird to slow things down.

A better team than the Browns could have easily launcheda comeback against us. It didn't inspire confidence even though we're 3-1.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I said CJ did good. Deuce said this would be a big week for CJ. It was.

The only point I attempted to make, is I would rather talk about guys like CJ rather than guys like JJ.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have given my fair share of opinion on CJ and I do agree Amano needs to get moved. Having Hall back should help as well. I do think the main issue is CJ, he does look indecisive and like a poster mentioned earlier, no confidence.

As bad as it may sound, I think CJ needed this game. He got some decent numbers and I hope that builds his confidence.

Hasselbeck is on fire but eventually we will face a team that will slow him down.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This CJ bashing has got to stop..

Seems like certain people want him to fail to just prove a point..

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not at all. We're just still upset about how he handled the offseason.

You guys pampering the guy is what I don't understand.

It was fine to overevaluate Vince Young, but CJ gets babied?

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I didn't intend to imply you were ripping CJ, but I see how it reads like that. My bad.

Yeah, I know. Just gets old arguing the same points every week, and the ridiculousness all around.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If you look at my history on here, you would see that I bashed him, also.

But, it's starting to get old. Being that he is a Titan, I want the best for him regardless of how he handled the offseason situation.

I don't think he is running with authority, but bashing him on here constantly doesn't make it any better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Np, I gotcha and get where you are coming from.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He had 2 or 3 good runs all day. This game didn't lower the CJ panic meter for me at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar