Sorry, SEC fans... It's now basketball season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I was that day

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and the bowl parings typcially go something like this

SEC 6 vs ACC3
    SEC7 vs SWC3
    SEC8 vs PCx 4

ect

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Alright OP. Am I right in thinking that you are a Michigan fan? If so, I say, bring it be-atch. This SEC team called Kentucky is comin for your overrated ass. :cigar:

No seriously, this game scares me, especially since we might be without Cauley Stein.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kentucky?

I was praying Kentucky would win tonight so we wouldn't have to play Louisville.

Lucky for me, Kentucky lucked out.

Calipari is a god-awful coach. I expect Beilein to be able to outcoach him, regardless of talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Never said the SEC is inferior, bro.

6. Deuce Wayne

Funny... I don't see Tennessee on there anywhere.

Stop coat-tailing.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

You just don't get it.... I argue with facts. You insult people. You can't make a thread like this with the title you chose and NOT expect to start a conference war. Just because my team has been down for a few years doesn't mean I can't point out your horribly flawed logic.

There's a reason people here group you with the other goTitans.com clueless posters like TWW2

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Inferior in what? Explain this? The best basketball program in the country is in the SEC, idiculous streaks in football titles, and the secondary sports they are always good in. So what is your argument? Are you going back to the 50s to make this argument? If you know anything about college sports, then saying the SEC is inferior is just dumb, strictly dumb.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

You insult people just as much on here and your posts are just as classless. Get real. Check your earlier post when you called him a "fgt" or you're mind blowing "go away" on one of my posts. Very original stuff. Sadly the dance has ended for the Vols as it ended permanently in football about 6 years ago.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

yeah Tennessee football will be back.

Everyone knows it. Kiffin definatly set it back and Hamilton needs ran out of town, but the orange and white will rebound.

having said the above the days of getting 2 of the top 2 at a position are over. To much interwebs information out there. These guys, smartly if they want to go to the NBA, chase snaps/exposure. Getting snaps in North Carolina is better than waiting on someone to get injured in Knoxville. This will make it harder for Tennessee to get back to the dominance Knoxville is used to enjoying. But getting there without all the rapists and drug dealers will also make it harder. So be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar